Still alive

Our bathroom heat lamp bulb burned out recently, and when we went to replace it we were a bit surprised to find out that it had held the potential for our deaths in its eerily Satanic and yet warming glow.

That there on the left is the old heat lamp bulb, and on the right is the half-burned label, complete with smoke marks, that we discovered inside the heat lamp, resting against the old bulb. Why it didn’t catch completely and begin the slow but violent destruction of our home and all we love I will never know, but you can bet I’ll never leave the heat lamp on for any great length of time ever again. Even though we have now taken pains to ensure that the lamp is no longer packed with paper, or firelighters, or gasoline.


Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

:mrgreen: :neutral: :twisted: :shock: :smile: :???: :cool: :evil: :grin: :oops: :razz: :roll: :wink: :cry: :eek: :lol: :mad: :sad: